Job: ‘Senior Consultant, Strategy & Commercial Excellence’ to join successful and ambitious B2B company that has just made another acquisition
Are you ready to take an extremely successful B2B business to an even greater commercial level? And do you want a role where you work with top management to drive impactful growth and optimization initiatives within our commercial team? Then this might be just the right job for you. To accelerate our growth even further we are looking for a Senior Consultant, Strategy & Commercial Excellence to join our team. The position is based out of Viborg, Denmark.
About the position
This is a newly created position, and your main task is to define and implement our commercial excellence initiatives across the TEFCOLD Group in strong collaboration with top management, local management teams and the sales/marketing organizations across the group. You will also have a material role in supporting our Strategy and M&A projects, implementation, and follow-up.
To succeed in this role, you need to have strong analytical skills, commercial flair, project management capabilities and you are as a person driven by creating results with your colleagues and able to present your ideas concisely and get the entire organization onboard on the initiatives you drive.
- Define and implement global commercial processes for improved growth and scalability within the commercial organization
- Drive and improve our existing CRM set-up (MS 365 Sales)
- Drive improvement and implementation of sales tools/infrastructure across the group
- Develop and implement framework for standardized sales opportunity identification using our sales analytics set-up and market intelligence
- Pro-active lead identification and pre-qualification using our existing tools and support marketing with in-bound lead generation
- Facilitate sales training and development across the group
- Participate in strategic projects and M&A activities incl. post-merger integration
- Participate in new product launches
- Support the continuous development of our Sales BI tools and machine learning models
- Bachelor or master degree in Business Administration, Finance, Marketing, International Business or similar
- +3 years’ experience and proven track record from management consulting and/or a commercial or sales excellence role in a B2B environment
- Experience and good level of understanding of B2B sales function and commercial processes
- Super user in Excel and PowerPoint
- CRM systems (MS 365 Sales) and Power BI knowledge is an advantage, but not a requirement
- Successful in managing projects end-to-end and experience with commercial development and operational improvements
- Analytical problem solver with a strategic and commercial mindset
- Strong interpersonal skills and thrive in a collaborative working style
- Excellent stakeholder management capabilities
- Ability to adapt to change and influence/lead others to change
- Fluent in English both written and verbally.
What we offer
- An exciting position where you drive real commercial impact in one of the most successful and ambitious B2B businesses within European commercial plug-in refrigeration
- Work in an international organization with passionate, engaged, and fun employees
- Flat organizational structure, where a good idea becomes reality very fast
- Flexibility and opportunity to work from home office when required
- Salary based on qualifications incl. health insurance
- Travel days between 20-40 per year
About TEFCOLD Group
TEFCOLD Group has grown by more than 25% per year in recent years both organically and through acquisitions. We are the leader within European Plug-in refrigeration, where we develop and distribute quality products for professional use. TEFCOLD Group is based in Viborg, but also consists of subsidiaries in UK, Czech Republic, Belgium, France, and Slovakia. TEFCOLD Group has 150 employees with strong technical and commercial knowledge that has given us customers in more than 100 countries around the world.
Application and CV
For more information about the position, please contact Director, Strategic Business Development, Jacob Ulfkjær Fog at +45 23 91 22 20 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Written application (1 page max) and CV to email@example.com